This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
should i find him?
04-28-2014, 12:22 AM
should i find him?
Okay so im 15 and i went to the movies the other night and the new captain America movie. Well while i was getting my drink. This really cute guy came up behind me to order his drink. Well i got my drink and went to the movie. Well while i was walking to the room of the movie i was thinking about the guy. I mean when i first saw him my heart exploded. Turned out he was watching the same movie as me. So i decided to sit by him. He was alone so i thought it would of been fine. So throughout the whole i couldn't stop thinking about him. I wanted to introduce myself but i didnt want him to think i was weird or anything so i didnt. Now its been about a week and i cant stop thinking about him. Im wondering if i should try searching for him or not, and if i do keep searching for him, itll just be hard because i don't know his name or anything just of what he looks like. I really like him, but is it worth searching for him. I would love to know who he is but i can't and don't know how.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
should i find him? - shortcent076 - 04-28-2014 12:22 AM
[] - Anna - 04-28-2014, 12:30 AM
[] - Rachel - 04-28-2014, 12:31 AM