This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I just recieved a letter from the National Academy of Future Physicians and Medical Scientists?
04-28-2014, 12:46 AM

Hello! Congrats on your nomination to attend The Congress of Future Medical Leaders! You have a right to be very proud Smile My name is Anna and I am the Director of Social Media for The National Academy. I hope you can come to DC in February. It was a life changing experience for me, even just working at the event. If you have ANY questions feel free to reach out to our admissions dept directly at 202-818-8319. In the meantime, check out our website http://www.facebook.com/futuredocs. You'll find testimonials from some of the scholars who attended The Congress this past February, the complete list of our impressive past speakers, and much more. Hope to see you in Washington, DC!

Anna Alexa
Director of Social Media
The National Academy of Future Physicians and Medical Scientists

ps. Here's a pic of me and Jack Andraka from the Congress. He was so nice, and was generous to hang out with some of the scholars at The Congress. If you don't know who Jack is, you should. He is a 16 year old curing pancreatic cancer, and he spoke at The Congress!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - don r - 04-28-2014, 12:35 AM
[] - sitcpsitcb - 04-28-2014, 12:42 AM
[] - Anna Alexa - 04-28-2014 12:46 AM
[] - Pookyâ„¢ - 04-28-2014, 12:49 AM