This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I know my mother loves me, but I can't deal with this.?
04-28-2014, 12:46 AM
I know my mother loves me, but I can't deal with this.?
My mother is a single mom, and she pretty much has raised me as best as she could, and she's done an amazing job. I love her very much. But, Things have always been crazy. All through out elementary school, my mother was on my tail constantly. She would yell at me if I ever came home with dirt on my clothes from playing outside... When I was 5. If I didn't have all A's, HIGH A's, in my class, she would go nuts. (I made a 78 on a test my seventh grade year and she blessed me out at cheerleading practice) I was so nervous taking tests. I would be the last kid in the room taking a test before going to break, frantically making sure I got everything right. And in some way I'm still like that about everything.. And I'm 19 and in college. I still live at home, and she will get on these random yelling fits.. Well she really yells about everything. And the yelling she does it's like ear drum busting. She's logged into my twitter, Instagram, and FB account.. And reads my messages.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I know my mother loves me, but I can't deal with this.? - Anna Kate - 04-28-2014 12:46 AM
[] - Charlotte - 04-28-2014, 12:53 AM
[] - Kiara - 04-28-2014, 12:59 AM
[] - Pearl L - 04-28-2014, 01:04 AM
[] - Kevvy Talks - 04-28-2014, 01:12 AM