This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to prevent a date becoming awkward?
04-28-2014, 12:48 AM
How to prevent a date becoming awkward?
Well I was at a friends birthday dinner, surrounded by about 14 girls and there were only 3 guys including me. The girl sitting next to me and I were having small convo's and she seemed like she was interested in me and would laugh over silly things that even I didn't find funny. I found her attractive and cute, and her friend texted me saying that she likes me. Anyways she added me on facebook, and 2 days later I msged her and asked her out. I don't have much experience under my belt with going on dates that is just the 2 of us, usually I'm there with other friends, or a group of us. I don't know too much about her, other then what food(s) she doesn't like much and a bit about her education and what school she goes to and what university she will go to next year.

Now usually when I go out for dinner with my date, I pay the bill for the two of us.
I'm taking her out on Friday to watch a movie, I'm assuming I should buy the tickets for us and buy the snacks for us obviously?

I'm a confident guy, and I try to make convo however sometimes I don't know what to really say..
How can I prevent this from happening?

This is my first time taking a date to the movies... I usually do bowling, billiard, dinner or once even camping. Should I make any moves during the movie, like put my hands around her or something, it sounds so cheesy lol.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to prevent a date becoming awkward? - Afghan - 04-28-2014 12:48 AM
[] - Jean Salinas - 04-28-2014, 12:55 AM
[] - John W - 04-28-2014, 12:58 AM