This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Just met this girl online?
04-28-2014, 01:04 AM

I actually have an internet friend that&#x27;s a model as well. But we never know who&#x27;s behind that computer. They may be a roleplayer for that model or they could be a fan that created the account to pretend to be that model. Online love I believe, can happen. There was this story named facebook crush and will be published by July. You can find it at amazon or whatever It&#x27;s called. I think the name will be changed I&#x27;m not sure but It&#x27;s about the author liking a guy she met on facebook. It&#x27;s based on real life. They talked to each other a lot and even skyped and saw each other&#x27;s face. One day, they met up. The boys friend came instead to hand her a letter written by the boy himself. He told her that he actually had a disease and he couldn&#x27;t make it if she is reading this letter now (I assume because he died). I believe in online relationship. if you like her , then try and get her. She&#x27;s either being friendly to you, or she likes you
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Lizzy - 04-28-2014, 12:59 AM
[] - rosy - 04-28-2014 01:04 AM
[] - Kittysue - 04-28-2014, 01:06 AM