This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm having a really hard time dealing with......?
04-28-2014, 01:10 AM
I'm having a really hard time dealing with......?
If anyone one answers I'll be greatly appreciated.
I'm looking for a clear long answer on two questions I want answered. 1.What do you call a person who says things & do things they don't really mean? "In your opinion" 2.Why does he treat me like my feelings doesn't matter?

Here is the scenario, Me and my ex have been on & off for 5yrs. I always ran back because he was my 1st love. He basically while we were dating did the following.....

:Never made time for me
:Never took me on a date
:Never took me around his family except friends.

The biggest thing he did that broke my heart was went out of town & didn't answer his phone for weeks! A month before he took my virginity.

I broke up with him sending a nasty txt message because I was so hurt!

His only reply was switching the blame on me Sad
& didn't talk to me again in the year 2012 saying he missed me .he msg me on Facebook I gave in because I missed him bad.
Btw~ we started dating officially feb2011 but met in 2008 & were friends.

By that time he had a house & I finally got a chance to confront him as to why he disappeared.he told me he left his phone at home & he didn't know my # by hard,& when he returned he saw my msg & didn't want to talk to me...

I accepted the lie because I was still in love with him. From January too July all we did was have sex if it wasn't at his house it was at mine.
I later left him.

2014 comes same thing from jan to april....
We no longer talk I txt him im done

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I'm having a really hard time dealing with......? - bravewrenchadvice456 - 04-28-2014 01:10 AM
[] - Jacquelyn - 04-28-2014, 01:19 AM