This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need help Advertising for my small business. please!?
04-28-2014, 01:32 AM
I need help Advertising for my small business. please!?
I have a small business i want to start - Mobile Headlight restoration. i wanted to charge - $40 for the restoration

Im trying to figure out the best way to get my name out there, or the best audience to get.
i also manage a advertising company where we rent out large L.E.D sign boards, i have them all at my disposal. - im currently working on a website, and a facebook page

an idea i had was to just put flyers on every car that needed them? is that too annoying? how would you feel?

ive never actually advertised for my self always, for other customers, the business was passed down to me from my dad. it feels different now its for me and my own growth.

Ive been putting them (led signs) at busy roads around my campus, and other universities in the area, but im not sure if college kids are the best audience. how would you approach this? considering my resources?

im a 20 yr old college kid, just looking to make an honest buck, so any advice to this novice would be MUCH appreciated
Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I need help Advertising for my small business. please!? - Guy - 04-28-2014 01:32 AM
[] - Alex - 04-28-2014, 01:41 AM
[] - Harendra - 04-28-2014, 01:43 AM