This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Talking Angela rumors true??!!!!?
04-28-2014, 01:49 AM

From what I've read the " talking angela app" is dangerous, because it takes pictures on your front or back camera. The excuse is that they want to see their feelings. I heard this only once; the hacker is a 81 yr old man. I'm not sure about this, because one article said that he/she was looking for teens, so it's all a mystery... I've mostly got bad reviews from people, so I'm pretty sure that the rumors are true. The most scary one I've seen so far was "lock your doors, lock your windows and hide. I know where you live now." Others are like "take your finger off the camera, idiot." Etc. some others are like "this app is fine, but the negative reviews outnumber the positive ones for like 5:1. I would believe the rumors, but if you have the guts to do it, then go for it. WARNING: I've also read that the minute you download the app it takes all your personal info and just takes all your data from your device and keeps it. I have been researching this for 2 days now, and I checked over 10 sites plus the App Store reviews. Some examples of reviews are like this:

Search on google "talking angela" you will get many results, on the web and on images as well. I hope this helped you decide whether to download it or not. I will never download this.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Talking Angela rumors true??!!!!? - Tyler - 04-28-2014, 01:34 AM
[] - Lanae - 04-28-2014, 01:37 AM
[] - Ilse Koski - 04-28-2014, 01:44 AM
[] - Julius - 04-28-2014, 01:46 AM
[] - Ryan - 04-28-2014 01:49 AM
[] - Leigh - 04-28-2014, 01:56 AM
[] - Taalidd - 04-28-2014, 02:05 AM