This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
UC Berkeley vs. UC San Diego for PRE MED?
04-28-2014, 02:24 AM

I too was just admitted into cal, and I strongly believe that you should not listen to what any of these people are saying, for me making a decision from other people&#x27;s opinion is only valid if they actually went to the school.. so at this point do whatever feels right. I know many people who go to ucb and they love it, they feel the total opposite of what these ppl are saying, that ucb students offer competitiveness but also support. Theres a fb page for ucb admitted students go check is out, its full of proffessors students and incoming freshies, they can answer all your doubts, the group is called uc berkeley class of 2018 official. Personally I wouldnt worry I had the gpa of 4.11 and sat score of 1550, so not too good, but I dont worry because I strongly believe that no matter where you end up at you shoild shine through, and if you dont go to berkeley it might just be too intimidating, you up for the challenge?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Harley Drive - 04-28-2014, 02:10 AM
[] - Alan - 04-28-2014, 02:14 AM
[] - Mimi - 04-28-2014, 02:23 AM
[] - Maira - 04-28-2014 02:24 AM