This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm 20 years old and my mother still logs onto my FB and invades other areas of privacy.?
04-28-2014, 02:13 AM
I'm 20 years old and my mother still logs onto my FB and invades other areas of privacy.?
Might I add, I also live in my own apartment away from home and am attending an accelerated medical program. I'm getting so sick of the FB stalking from my mother that I'm just going to delete my FB despite the important information that my class reps put up about the program (main reason why I made a FB in college). My mother used to call 6 times a day, but cut down to 1 call everyday at 10pm (so she can "catch" me if I go out to parties, which I don't do) for an HOUR because my father told her to calm down (she has no respect for me, so ignored me when I asked her to reduce the calls). She controls everything from how I dress, to how I act, to how I should socialize (which means DON'T socialize, stay at home and study). When she calls the first thing she says is, "Where are you? Are you studying?" She even greets me over the phone like this during the summer when I have electives like piano class which do not requiring studying. I'm pretty sure my siblings and I have clinical depression. We've never went out to the movies or gone out to eat like normal families because my mother hates leaving the house, not because we couldn't afford to do so. My life is a nightmare. How do I curb my stubborn, ignorant mother so I can relieve myself of this depression and finish school while being happy and enjoying life too?
lol I can't change my password she'll get pissed. I just won't have one anymore (what she wanted all along). I never could act like a normal kid anyway b/c of her.
There are various reasons why I can justify calling my mother ignorant. What I have typed out doesn't even scratch the surface of her crazy beliefs. She praises me like one would to their dog when I tell her that I didn't leave my apt because I was sick. Going out is equivalent to worshipping the devil in her eyes. If she had her way, I'd be home-schooled. Idk how she expects me to become a physician w/o learning how to interact with people.
lol I can't change my password she'll get pissed. I just won't have one anymore (what she wanted all along). I never could act like a normal kid anyway b/c of her.
There are various reasons why I can justify calling my mother ignorant. What I have typed out doesn't even scratch the surface of her crazy beliefs. She praises me like one would to their dog when I tell her that I didn't leave my apt because I was sick. Going out is equivalent to worshipping the devil in her eyes. If she had her way, I'd be home-schooled. Idk how she expects me to become a physician w/o learning how to interact with people.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I'm 20 years old and my mother still logs onto my FB and invades other areas of privacy.? - deepdime738 - 04-28-2014 02:13 AM
[] - Traveler - 04-28-2014, 02:14 AM
[] - Orla C - 04-28-2014, 02:16 AM
[] - rebecca - 04-28-2014, 02:17 AM
[] - Sydney - 04-28-2014, 02:23 AM
[] - Aseel Alsawaie - 04-28-2014, 02:26 AM
[] - shannon - 04-28-2014, 02:27 AM
[] - Guadalupe - 04-28-2014, 02:35 AM
[] - Annie - 04-28-2014, 02:38 AM