This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Aries men or any female who dated an Aries male.....help!!!!!?
04-28-2014, 02:38 AM

I don't think there's a rule that says they wouldn't date someone from their past. Why not give him a nudge -- just say hello. It's been weird out there -- with Mercury retrograde and Pluto/Venus stuff. Who knows? Maybe he just got out of a relationship or was clearing up some of his own personal residue.

Give him the benefit of the doubt. If he seemed open to seeing you, even excited about it, I don't think he was lying. Maybe give it a few more days ... and then for your own peace of mind just let him know it was fun connecting with him again. Try to have zero attachment to the outcome. You're awesome no matter what.

The guy is either ready to open that door again, or he's not -- and he probably has his reasons none of which have anything to do with your lovability. I will say though, if a guy wants you, he'll usually be direct about it (especially an Aries). So just take some space ... and send a friendly (unattached) hello if you're feeling like some closure or just putting the line out in a few days. And TRUST it's all working out as it should. Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Astrology.com - 04-28-2014 02:38 AM
[] - Boss - 04-28-2014, 02:46 AM