This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Guy friend + first time getting drunk?
04-28-2014, 03:02 AM

brutal honesty: it sounds like he likes you as a person and thinks you're attractive so he wants to hook up with you - but not date you. it doesn't mean he's a bad guy and it's not a reflection on you it's just where he is in his life right now. if he wanted to date you he'd be inviting you out on real dates with specific times attached not saying more or less "why don't you come out drinking with me sometime between now and august". if you're only interested in a relationship then this is probably not a good plan. if you're okay with being his semi-platonic drinking buddy or a hookup (imo there's nothing wrong with either, for the record) then it's fine.

i'd recommend drinking for the first time with some friends you know you can trust 100%.

it's possible i'm interpreting the situation wrong but there's my two cents.

also if you haven't actually been alone with this guy before, be careful. good grades, non-player and good parents only count for so much. chances are you'll be drunk and sleeping over at his house (?) if this occurs. is this someone you're pretty sure you can trust in that situation?

that said, i'm not saying "don't do it", either. just consider this stuff before you decide one way or another. you're an adult now you can do what you wantWink

be safe; have fun!

good luck!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Ricky - 04-28-2014 03:02 AM
[] - Daniella - 04-28-2014, 03:08 AM