This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my best friend( or used to be) think i'm fake!!!!help!!!!?
04-28-2014, 03:18 AM
my best friend( or used to be) think i'm fake!!!!help!!!!?
so i have this friend,a boy, i think he's mature and we've been bffs since 2 years ago, we usually have a lot of fights recently and i can really feel we are drifting apart.
About several weeks ago, we were chatting (on facebook, i have a clone nick that i only use to chat with him and my other bff, it's kinda a secret) and he said his mom and dad weren't married until his mom was pregnant him and i said ''slut alert''. now i only think of ot as a casual joke but he seems to take it too serious . at the end i really thought he put that away
But the day after that, he didn't even speak to me again so i think it's because he got something on his mind and i just go along with it. Several weeks past and he still wouldn't talk to me, then i was rly confused how he still talk to people but not me , however i just go with it, then he got all weird and strange one afternoon and then he talked to me, for the first time in weeks and i don't know ,i just rolled my eyes and thought'' is he serious? like im somekind of toy that he can throw away and then reuse whenever he wants ?''( at that point i was rly tired with all his shit )
that afternoon i went on fb and there he was, tagging me to a status saying ''this is (insert my name) nick (insert my nick) everyone (insert a lot of ppl's nick)''. when i asked him why he did it, he said it's about his mother thing and that im a fake friend
he even wrote a status about it. i'm rly confused now bc i'm easily affected by ppl. HELP!!!!!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
my best friend( or used to be) think i'm fake!!!!help!!!!? - 682 - 04-28-2014 03:18 AM
[] - Leslie Mc. - 04-28-2014, 03:29 AM
[] - 124 - 04-28-2014, 03:39 AM
[] - LadyXSakura - 04-28-2014, 03:51 AM
[] - blogRot - 04-28-2014, 04:01 AM