This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my best friend( or used to be) think i'm fake!!!!help!!!!?
04-28-2014, 03:51 AM

To be honest, I would be angry if someone would call my mom a "slut". That's something you never do. It's just not respectful even as a joke. Try to put yourself in his shoes and get your mom to be called like that. If I was him, I would just stop being friends with you and go on with my life. I guess everyone deals with situation differently. When I read your post, it seems that you didn't even try to apologize. You were very passive about it while you said something hurtful to him.

There's nothing to be confused about. You said something that upset him and you did nothing to mend the situation. Now he trying to get it back at you. How about you meet him next time and have a talk with him? Maybe you should apologize for the joke you made. See how it goes from there. If he forgives you, then you will remain friends. If not, then just move on from there and find yourself new friends. Let it be a lesson for yourself and be more respectful to people you treasure.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Leslie Mc. - 04-28-2014, 03:29 AM
[] - 124 - 04-28-2014, 03:39 AM
[] - LadyXSakura - 04-28-2014 03:51 AM
[] - blogRot - 04-28-2014, 04:01 AM