This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think it's a developer's job to suggest what kind of social media tools a client should use?
04-28-2014, 03:31 AM
Do you think it's a developer's job to suggest what kind of social media tools a client should use?
The account manager asked me to suggest what the client should do, and i mean, i can build whatever, but i'm not into marketing. I don't really know what they should do... I could look it up right now and make a few suggestions.. but there's so much. I'm not a marketer.. I can't come up with a campaign.

What do I tell the Account Manager? Isn't it her job to figure that out. I'm not really into the whole social media thing, but I can build widgets, and implement Facebook connect and all that crap... but as Developers, are we required to KNOW more about them?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Do you think it's a developer's job to suggest what kind of social media tools a client should use? - Lemia - 04-28-2014 03:31 AM
[] - Colanth - 04-28-2014, 03:33 AM
[] - Street - 04-28-2014, 03:35 AM