This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Yahoo! and Google, should they merge?
04-28-2014, 03:53 AM

first off, they will probably never merge.

See the big difference between Yahoo! and Google is that Yahoo! is more entertainment than anything. Google on the other hand is more serious.

For people like me that are involved in SEO, Google is hands down the best. They off so many programs for people who edit/create or whatever with Web Sites.

Don't get me wrong about Yahoo! They are great, I am using their product right now to answer your question. Yahoo! is just more entertainment than anything. I don't really use anything from Google unless it deals with Websites like their Google Analytics, ad-words, etc.

Oh yeah...their would be absolutely no competition from Microsoft. That is why Microsoft is trying to buy out Yahoo! They offered 44.6 Billion dollars to Yahoo!

Oh but get this...Yahoo! has better detection on "Paid Links" than Google (at the moment). If you don't know what that is, it is where companies sell their Inbound Linking to other companies to try improve page rank and etc.

Go Yahoo! on doing something right!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - nator419 - 04-28-2014, 03:41 AM
[] - Keanu - 04-28-2014, 03:43 AM
[] - Alex D - 04-28-2014 03:53 AM