This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
He talks to me on facebook but dosn't acknowledge me in person? help?
04-28-2014, 04:06 AM

He's most likely just using you. He's probably just wanting sex from you and not something serious. Which is why he wouldn't acknowledge you in school, because he doesn't want you to get your hopes up. He most likely is talking to other girls in the school and knows that if he flirts with you in school, it will ruin the chances he has with the other girls. If i were you, i'd stop talking to him about 'dirty' stuff. Keep it neutral and don't act desperate (not saying that you are) but some guys may see it that way. Keep it friendly and nothing more than that. If that doesn't work for you, then start by approaching HIM. If he wont go to you, then go to him. If he seem's embarrassed or in a rush to leave you, he's not into you. Just using you. But just be careful with guys like that. Those are the type of guys who play around just to get what they want or just boost their ego.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - C.A. - 04-28-2014 04:06 AM
[] - AA The Literal - 04-28-2014, 04:09 AM