This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My mother said by the time you're 30 years old you should have it together. Thoughts?
04-28-2014, 04:17 AM
My mother said by the time you're 30 years old you should have it together. Thoughts?
She said its one thing to mess around in your 20s, but by the time you turn 30 you should have a trade school certificate or a college degree, or real estate license, or barbers license, whatever type of licensure, and should have a professional job, $ 5,000 saved in the bank. She said even if you at 30 live with parents, doesn't matter just have it together. She said while it would be good to have it together in your 20s it doesn't look bad the way it would if you're 30 or older and don't have it together. Thoughts?

She said its one thing to mess around in your 20s, but by the time you turn 30 you should have a trade school certificate or a college degree, or real estate license, or barbers license, whatever type of licensure, and should have a professional job, $ 5,000 saved in the bank. She said even if you at 30 live with parents, doesn't matter just have it together. She said while it would be good to have it together in your 20s it doesn't look bad the way it would if you're 30 or older and don't have it together. Thoughts?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My mother said by the time you're 30 years old you should have it together. Thoughts? - Jake - 04-28-2014 04:17 AM
[] - chick b - 04-28-2014, 04:21 AM
[] - . - 04-28-2014, 04:28 AM