This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do i advertise my paintings without being annoying?
04-28-2014, 04:21 AM
how do i advertise my paintings without being annoying?
i'm in middle school and i make a variety of paintings. it wasn't too long ago that i realized how i havn't been on my most favorite ride (tower of terror in CA) for 4 years.... yes 4 years.... so i had 40 dollars. my parents said if i really wanted to go i had to buy my own ticket and one of them would take me. with my older sister's school, single park tickets are $60 and park hoppers are $74.

it also wasn't too long ago i discovered that people were willing to pay money to buy my paintings. i've already sold 3 in a week for $5.00 each (that's what led me from $25 to $40). now i need to sell more, but lately nobody's asked to have one. i need to find a way to advertise my paintings without being the annoying friend who gives conversations like this:

friend: "see, i thought he was gonna ask me out but he didn't ...."
me: "aw.... you know what you should do?"
friend: "what?"
me: "buy one of my paintings for only $5"

i also don't want to have to put up flyers or anything, but i just kinda need to get word out without being a legit sales person.... you know what i mean?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
how do i advertise my paintings without being annoying? - Kacie Brooke - 04-28-2014 04:21 AM
[] - AlphaWolfSquadron! - 04-28-2014, 04:22 AM