This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does a straight guy gain from befriending a gay guy?
04-28-2014, 04:26 AM
What does a straight guy gain from befriending a gay guy?
There is a guy in a class of mine that I have sort of "befriended" I guess to say.

I don't normally talk to guys in my classes just because me and straight guys have absolutely nothing in common. It's to the point where I feel uncomfortable talking to straight guys cause it is just weird.

Anyways, this guy dresses VERY metro. Tribal pattern shirts/"bandana" patterned shirts/skinny pants/vans/leather jackets/V-necks, etc. He is very liberal in attitude (weird because we are in a Southern state) and just stands out when compared to everyone else. On his facebook, it says he is interested in women and has a picture of his "girlfriend" and him. If you look further back, he looks VERY gay (hairstyle) and has pictures of all of these different girls and him.

He has been texting me throughout the semester, not only about school work but also about spring break plans, college life, etc. He has also met with me a couple of times to study. No guy on this campus has ever done that with me before..

All of my fag hags think he is gay or at least bi.

What is he trying to do? Just be friends, or something else? He apparently has a girlfriend but it just feels weird with him, and I am starting to develop somewhat of a crush on him, which never happens with straight guys..
Another thing, he uses a lot of emogi's when he texts me, which I didn't think straight guys used..
I am a guy?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What does a straight guy gain from befriending a gay guy? - mattyk - 04-28-2014 04:26 AM
[] - Dave - 04-28-2014, 04:32 AM
[] - Sky - 04-28-2014, 04:33 AM
[] - Ewan - 04-28-2014, 04:36 AM
[] - Jacob - 04-28-2014, 04:41 AM
[] - Bobbin - 04-28-2014, 04:50 AM
[] - reddy1975 - 04-28-2014, 04:53 AM
[] - Jessie - 04-28-2014, 05:01 AM
[] - Elizabeth - 04-28-2014, 05:06 AM