This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How much does it cost to be a top sponosred Ad on google?
04-28-2014, 04:58 AM

Yeah you must be new!

it depend on the keyword.

I wouldn't go around asking Yahoo Answer "you will just get a buch of affiliate links, and people trying to pitch you on their make money scheme", i would create an adword account, and see what the suggested bid is.

but here the rub. If you other to pay 1.00, and someone else offers to pay 1.50 they will take your top spot unless you are willing to pay 1.51. So you bid on the spots like an auction.

Sound stupid and it is.

I can give you a little Secret a lot of SEO people won't, and probably don't know.

find number 3-4 site on google that ranks for that term. find out who own the site "using whois". Call them and offer to Buy ad space. flat rate "not based on click, impression etc'. Tell them to give you one of their low performing Adsense units, and you will pay 20% more then
Google average payout for that spot on a consistent monthly bais "require proof of earnings". Create a super attention grabbing ad "not limited by googles standards" and watch the clicks come in, and you make money.

You will get more traffic for less money
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Yongliang Chen - 04-28-2014, 04:41 AM
[] - Raysor - 04-28-2014, 04:45 AM
[] - zigojacko - 04-28-2014, 04:52 AM
[] - Clarence M - 04-28-2014 04:58 AM
[] - Nassorn - 04-28-2014, 05:08 AM
[] - Curtez - 04-28-2014, 05:13 AM