This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm feeling very lonely?
04-28-2014, 04:44 AM
I'm feeling very lonely?
Well, this is not a question, it's more of a statement. I'm 17 years old, I'm about to turn 18 in a few months. The big problem is that I'm feeling depressed, and lonely. Don't really know which one is the cause and which is the consequence, or if they came together.

I have, like, 3 "real" friends, and classmates that talk to me every once in a while. Never had a real boyfriend, I used to date a guy for a couple of months back in 2012, but he dumped me by facebook. I don't really care about him, for me it's better that we're not together.

2 of my friends are in the same situation that I am, but maybe I'm suffering it a bit more. The other one is currently in a 3-month relationship with a very nice guy. Not only I'm feeling lonely but also people remind it to me all the time, like, "why don't you have a boyfriend?" or stuff like that, I ALREADY KNOW THAT! I don't need anyone to remind me my situation.

Plus, I always want to get out and meet people, but I can't do it without someone going with me. And when I ask some of my friends to join me, they rarely can, (more like never can) they don't have the same intentions that I do, which is meeting guys.

Last night I went to the cinema with one of my friends, and it was pretty boring actually, but compared to my everyday life it was a change.

Just for the record, I'm on holidays until the next week, I take English courses, I workout at a local gym (but I have to go with my mum, and it makes me feel self-councious all the time). But I still can't meet that "special person", and all the guys that ever tried something with me they were way older than me or I didn't like them because they were douchebags. Plus I'm a little unapproachable, people think I'm too serious (or that's what they see, even though I'm not) But my past experiences and my shyness don't let me be who I truly am.

There are a lot of other important things, but I just wrote the essential things that worried me the most. I think the biggest problem is in me, I can't cry everynight, but I don't know what to do, I'm just blocked. Any help will be appreciated, thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I'm feeling very lonely? - Janet - 04-28-2014 04:44 AM
[] - malaysia - 04-28-2014, 04:47 AM
[] - tam - 04-28-2014, 04:53 AM
[] - anew - 04-28-2014, 04:55 AM
[] - Asmaa El banna - 04-28-2014, 05:02 AM
[] - Amichai - 04-28-2014, 05:10 AM