This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm 15 and talking to a 19 year old...?
04-28-2014, 04:48 AM
I'm 15 and talking to a 19 year old...?
Okay i already know and understand what my consequences are for something like this, so before ya'll go on talking about how it can be considered rape i need your general advice - disregarding our age difference. So they guy - he started following me on instagram and i thought he was reallly cute, so i searched him on twitter and followed him there. He DM'ed me within 15 seconds of me following him and said that he was just searching for me too. Anyways he gave me his number and we have been texting for a week and he already wants to hang out and has plans for a movie night with cuddling. I think he is super cute im just really nervous about hanging out with him, i dont want him to take advantage of me or try to do stuff with me. He seems to honestly like me though, he calls me boo and babe and cutie all the time, and tells me about how he really just wants something real with someone not all of the bullshit he has been through in his past. I want to hang out with him, but then again i dont, and i also wouldnt want to have to lie to my parents and i think if i told them that i was going to see someone who has already graduated high school they would freak out and not let me. I really hate blowing him off because he really wants to hang out with me and its my birthday this weekend so he wants to do something special, and becuase of how he is sick and tired of people leading him on and i feel like maybe he's feeling like i am when i would really love to have a relationship with him. So i need your guys' help, i dont really have a question, i guess i would just wants the pros and cons and your initial thoughts to help me with my own. Thank you so much!
I know that he lives close by me and i also know someone that knows him

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I'm 15 and talking to a 19 year old...? - Masteraction033 - 04-28-2014 04:48 AM
[] - Jamn - 04-28-2014, 04:49 AM
[] - purplekitty627 - 04-28-2014, 04:59 AM
[] - Greg - 04-28-2014, 05:01 AM
[] - Ben Martin - 04-28-2014, 05:01 AM
[] - Rachel - 04-28-2014, 05:05 AM
[] - Paul - 04-28-2014, 05:06 AM