This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is having a crazy stalker enough proof for infidelity?
04-28-2014, 10:33 AM

No, it is not enough proof. It is also not unusual if the MIL doesnt want you together, and knows the stalker, for her to get involved in the stalkers plan to ruin your marriage. What it comes down to, can you trust and believe him? If not, then there are more issues then JUST some stalking chick. I got rid of the chick stalking my husband by putting him on the phone one day, when she THOUGHT he wasnt here. We parked his truck around back, so when she drove by, she didn't see it. I knew she cant get out to look out back because my dogs would eat her(she tried once before, and I had to get them to back off). Due to her thinking he wasnt here, she called to inform me he was with her, they just had sex, and he was done with me for good. The speed at which she hung up when I put him on the phone was amazing! Hopefully, you can work out some similar plan to get rid of this chick! Good luck dear!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Jay - 04-28-2014, 10:26 AM
[] - Dark Lady - 04-28-2014 10:33 AM
[] - Elizabeth - 04-28-2014, 10:35 AM