This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why can't I let this guy go?
04-28-2014, 10:23 AM
Why can't I let this guy go?
I joined this jiu jitsu class where I was the only girl. On my first day there the instructor was kinda mean to me and put me down in front of everybody and people saw that I got hurt. Then I got paired with this guy I think is really cute. (jiu jitsu involves grappling and laying on top of people). This guy was very patient and helpful cause he felt bad for me . He then bumped into my butt with his head and made a smirk and raised his eyebrows lol. And then he said "good job" to me when we finished and I developed this huge crush on him ever since. That was about 2 years ago. I continued attending the jiu jitsu class but this guy never approached me or talked to me or paired to roll with me (does that mean he didn't like me?). And I kinda was fighting a bit with the instructor sometimes in front of everyone and I think he thought I was annoying.
Anyways.. the only interaction I had with him was that one time and I just can't forget about him. I know that he moved 3 hours away from the city I live in for university this year cause I stalked his facebook lol (I go to a different university in my home town).
What should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why can't I let this guy go? - Hello - 04-28-2014 10:23 AM
[] - THE BANNIBAL ONE - 04-28-2014, 10:32 AM