This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
stuttering has ruined my life.?
04-28-2014, 10:38 AM
stuttering has ruined my life.?
I am a high school senior and i have a bad stutter which is ruining my social life! I don't even know how I made a few friends in high school, but all my friends know that I stutter.. When ever we hang out for lunch my friends usually talk to each other and talk about what they did and funny stories and when I want to say something I don't want to say it because I know I would stutter and I don't want my friends to all look at me.it would be a nusiense to them. So all I do is make short 3-4 word comment on what thier saying and that's it. communication is one of life's most important thing to have, talking is what get you friends, job, girlfriend, and happiness. I can't get any of these things because I can't talk. All I do after school is go stright home and watch YouTube videos of people who also stutter and feel how am I ever going to make it in life if I can't talk. How am i ever suppose to get a wife that understands my stutter when i can't even say hi to them. I know i will be a loner for the rest of my life and there is nothing to help me because there is no cure for stuttering. After high school i will not see my friends anymore because i know they don't want to be bothered with my stuttering and be a obstacle in thier life's. I think the only reason they hang with me is because they feel sorry for me and know if they were to leave me i would be a loner in high school. God has given me this curse.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
stuttering has ruined my life.? - broadgate704 - 04-28-2014 10:38 AM
[] - David - 04-28-2014, 10:40 AM
[] - VAIBHAV - 04-28-2014, 10:41 AM
[] - Mr Exclusive - 04-28-2014, 10:48 AM
[] - Evelyn - 04-28-2014, 10:49 AM
[] - sahil - 04-28-2014, 10:55 AM
[] - uk chick - 04-28-2014, 11:00 AM