This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
photography...... advertising on facebook?
04-28-2014, 10:50 AM

I don't care what you do with Facebook, it is still Facebook. I have as little regard for any "business" using it as an only venue as I do stuffing cheap business cards into gas pump handles or a handwritten note about a "business" on a bulletin board in a coin operated laundry. If some "photographer" could only supply me with a Facebook web link, then I would not even bother to look. You might as well wallow around in the mud with the clowns on Craigslist.

Also, no matter how well you THINK you know all the "basics" of photography, you will likely fail miserably trying to do it as a business if you have not taken any serious BUSINESS courses while in school. Plenty of very good photographers never make it because they lack the BUSINESS skill and knowledge necessary. You need to be taking care of that aspect of things while you can. Just taking good photos seldom gets you anywhere. A person that can take good photos AND is a very good business person is the one who will be consistently successful.

steve
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - The Writer - 04-28-2014, 10:40 AM
[] - WellTraveledProg - 04-28-2014, 10:47 AM
[] - Steve P - 04-28-2014 10:50 AM
[] - Hondo - 04-28-2014, 10:57 AM
[] - Camera Guy - 04-28-2014, 11:01 AM
[] - Francis - 04-28-2014, 11:11 AM