This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Taking full control of another computer without an internet connection?
04-28-2014, 10:41 AM
Taking full control of another computer without an internet connection?
I have two laptops and I want to be able to control them without an internet connection because I don't have a internet connection at my house. I don't care what it takes to make it happen, I just want it to happen, I don't care how many cables, or ethernet cables it takes to make it happened. I just need to know how to as soon as possible. I need to fully control another computer like you would remotely except I don't have the internet so how I can I do that. I have a router but I still don't know how to make another computer run programs and change between programs without being in front of it.and that sort of thing without the internet. I DO NOT HAVE AN INTERNET CONNECTION. JUST TWO LAPTOPS AND CABLES.. i LIVE IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE AND I NEED TO CONTROL ONE OF MY LAPTOPS THAT IS IN A DIFFERENT ROOM THAN THE OTHER ONE......

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Taking full control of another computer without an internet connection? - Thomas C - 04-28-2014 10:41 AM
[] - tmack22 - 04-28-2014, 10:46 AM
[] - deusxechelon - 04-28-2014, 10:47 AM
[] - Jag - 04-28-2014, 10:57 AM