This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
IPhone 4S or HTC One X?
04-28-2014, 11:14 AM

HTC One X is the best for what you describe you would use it for.
One of the only issues is that HTC One X have a Battery issue that drain the battery 10-25% faster than it should, this can be fixed by custom ROM.

Music: BEATS AUDIO <3 <3, It unbelievable, you can even with normal Mid priced in ears, hear the improvement.

Internet: It has FLASH!!!, you might not use it, just one issues, Flash don't work with Google chrome BETA.

Apps and games: HTC One X is the first smartphone with TEGRA 3, it isn't that big deal, but it still gives you good graphic. BUT since it run Android 4.0 some apps don't work, yet.

Instagram and Tumblr: I'm sorry but i don't have experience with this, but since the camera is 8MP, with HTC's newest Image tech. and much more, i think this would work great.

Facebook and Twitter: When you setup the phone you get 2 option, Facebook for HTC Sense or just Facebook and so with Twitter. Facebook is great and easy to navigate. While i cant really say anything about twitter because i don't use it that much.

Taking pictures: HTC One X is clearly a winner, Slow motion video in HD (Slow-motion is on 4x) with the option to view the video in Slow motion or normal speed, after it have been recorded.
Burst mode, Take 20 pictures after each other an pick the best shot(s) or them all.

HDR: Is fine and help you get a perfect picture.

Panorama: Help you making a big long picture.

You can take picture while recording a video, and you can even take a picture of a video that you are viewing.

HTC One X:
4,7" screen, not that big again, when you have used it for sometime.
iPhone 4s:
3.5" screen, my old phone was a 3" screen, and when i try to use it, it just so small, so for me 3.5 is to small, 4.0 is to small to, 4.3 and it would be great.

So in the end i think you should go buy HTC One X or HTC One S if HTC One X is to big, or to expensive, and remember you get more for your money if you buy HTC One X or S than iPhone, because you pay a lot for iPhone because it a popular franchise
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
IPhone 4S or HTC One X? - bigsnake868 - 04-28-2014, 10:55 AM
[] - ? - 04-28-2014, 10:59 AM
[] - daddyslittlegirl - 04-28-2014, 11:01 AM
[] - yei - 04-28-2014, 11:04 AM
[] - ashish k - 04-28-2014, 11:08 AM
[] - Chris - 04-28-2014, 11:09 AM
[] - Simon - 04-28-2014 11:14 AM
[] - Saint Iker - 04-28-2014, 11:21 AM