This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is he trying to ruin our high school relationship?
04-28-2014, 10:56 AM
Is he trying to ruin our high school relationship?
I have a gf named Allison and we’ve been dating for just under 2 ½ months now. This guy named Ronnie, who I hate, keeps hitting on my gf, Allison, who also hates him. She keeps telling Ronnie to leave her alone, and she has said to him “I have a bf. I’m not interested, just please, get out of my face!” He constantly tries to stalk her on Twitter and Instagram. Believe me, there are PLENTY of hot girls at our school that Ronnie could go for! And out of literally-and I don’t mean “like” when I say that! Our class alone has over 550 people in it- HUNDREDS of girls, he decides to go after the very ONE that means the most to me! D:<

We’re all juniors now, but this feud goes back to 8th grade. He never respected me. He always took stuff out of my binder, even after I repeatedly asked him to stop. He was ALWAYS finding different ways to disrespect me and annoy the f*ck out of me for his own entertainment! After he ruined an important project I had for another class, I lost it and stabbed Ronnie in the back with a mechanical pencil.

I am 100% certain that he KNOWS that I'm Allison's bf. He admits it himself!. Wen Allison refused to help Ronnie out, he screamed “What!? Is this because I’m not <my name>!? I know everything!” I'm not worried that he'd steal Allison from me because she's committed to us 110%. I'm worried that I'm now his target. I know I can win in a fight if I face him 1-on-1, but not a 6-on-1 with his buddies!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Is he trying to ruin our high school relationship? - crookedcobweb324 - 04-28-2014 10:56 AM
[] - SoftballLover1226 - 04-28-2014, 11:04 AM
[] - Mando - 04-28-2014, 11:07 AM
[] - Ilas - 04-28-2014, 11:17 AM