This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Keep seeing around someone you had one night stand with, but they don't seem to want to talk?
04-28-2014, 11:18 AM
Keep seeing around someone you had one night stand with, but they don't seem to want to talk?
Hi,

I like the privacy of this site, and often get opinions. Appreciate any comments.

Basically I had a one night stand with a girl who goes to the same university as me. We meet in a club, talked and went back to hers. She gave me her number in the club, and I tried to ring it three/four days later, and added her on Facebook, yet she hasn't accepted it (like a month later)

This is all fine, I'm not a clingy or pushy person. If she didn't want to talk for some reason thats okay. My issue is she lives 2 minutes away from my friend at uni. So every time I stay at his, I often see her(even if she doesn't see me).

Last time I saw her was on Wednesday in the study room at uni. My friends kept on going "Shes so hot , you did well, go talk to her and blah blah". Since I get the feeling she doesn't want to talk(and she was busy doing work) I didn't say anything and she didn't see me( I don't think)

My question is what would you do in my situation? If people(5/6 people) kept on going on about someone you had a one night stand with, and how good looking they are and you bumped into them what would you say? Why would they not accept your facebook add?

I don't mind forgetting her, but when people keep talking about her it makes me feel bad about myself.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Keep seeing around someone you had one night stand with, but they don't seem to want to talk? - trap - 04-28-2014 11:18 AM
[] - Ej Schoonover - 04-28-2014, 11:20 AM
[] - Kelly Louise - 04-28-2014, 11:23 AM