This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think she's interested?
04-28-2014, 11:26 AM
Do you think she's interested?
So I was on twitter and I saw this girl doing that Ask.fm thing and I asked her a few questions. It was kind of like me teasing her, she told me to DM her. I've been kind of down since my ex broke up with me, so I decided I'd rather live a life of "oh wells" instead of "what ifs". So I just DMed her. Anyways, I said she was cute and she said she thought I was cute. We talked a little and asked for her number and she gave it to me. We texted for a while and then she stopped texting, it's really late. She didn't tell me bye thou, she just stopped. I have never talked to this girl before, just started. She's really popular, so I feel intimidate, but she did say I was cute (idk if she meant it or not, I'm bad at telling them apart) and gave me her number. What do you think? I'm not looking to get in a relationship tomorrow or anything, but later on maybe. Also how much should I text her? Should I talk to her tomorrow?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Do you think she's interested? - tinybomb495 - 04-28-2014 11:26 AM
[] - Ellen - 04-28-2014, 11:35 AM