This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Did my husband really have a crush?
04-28-2014, 11:30 AM
Did my husband really have a crush?
I'll get to the point - fast. My husband and I were at the computer, on his Facebook page, looking at old pictures. He ran to the store so I looked at something that showed he sent a friend request to some girl I've never heard of.

He got home and I asked who she was. He said he doesn't know who she is. I made it clear that he had sent her a friend request. He denied it.

Finally, after a week and swearing "on the life of our child" that he wasn't lying, he admitted knowing her. He said he met her at one of his stores and she was really nice (I did confirm that she is at his store and that she did just start working there). He said she's not attractive and has a "big nose". He said he didn't tell me the truth because he was afraid of the way I would react.

If he wasn't attracted to her, why did he add her on Facebook? I mean, he really only met her once!! Did she really make that big of an impact?!

Please let me know your thoughts! Was he attracted to her? Do you think he considered starting something??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Did my husband really have a crush? - Insaneson669 - 04-28-2014 11:30 AM
[] - Cuntbiscuits - 04-28-2014, 11:39 AM
[] - Hurricain - 04-28-2014, 11:40 AM
[] - Bree - 04-28-2014, 11:42 AM
[] - Jonathan - 04-28-2014, 11:47 AM
[] - JoJo - 04-28-2014, 11:50 AM