This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
there's this girl in my psychology and English class that I really like and want to ask out but i am too nervous is FB o
04-28-2014, 04:44 PM
there's this girl in my psychology and English class that I really like and want to ask out but i am too nervous is FB o
Hey how are you Marquetta Listen, I know we don't know each other that well but I was hoping that me and you could go hangout some time maybe get something to eat and see a movie? and get to know each other and I know I should be asking you in person but I didn't want to mess up because when I get nervous around beautiful girls I like I mumble and ramble alot and I didn't want to mess up this time I mean your beautiful your smart your a sincere christian who loves doing things for God you love kids your really fun to talk to I know this sounds kind of lame but its what I feel. So what do you say?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
there's this girl in my psychology and English class that I really like and want to ask out but i am too nervous is FB o - Excessiverainstorm437 - 04-28-2014 04:44 PM
[] - Elena - 04-28-2014, 04:52 PM
[] - chloe - 04-28-2014, 04:55 PM
[] - Rose - 04-28-2014, 05:02 PM