This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can I find out someones IP address from through facebook or if I know their email?
04-28-2014, 05:40 PM

No, IP addresses change constantly. The only way to trace an IP address is if you have a currant active direct link like an active chat. e-mail is sent to the e-mail service that holds it 'til the user gets it.

Basically it's like trying to find someones house when all you have is a post office box #. If they have somebody pick the mail up, and send it to another address you're screwed.

The phone # is more likely to be helpful if it's real. If the phone # has a country code (usually 01, or 011 followed by 2-3 digits) before the number than it's likely from out of country. However if they're using an internet phone service (like Skype) you can get a phone # from a different area. Since I don't have anyone local that calls me (except businesses) my phone number is based in a city 300 miles north where my family is.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Cubs Nation - 04-28-2014, 05:29 PM
[] - Tanisha - 04-28-2014, 05:38 PM
[] - William C - 04-28-2014 05:40 PM
[] - MikaSch - 04-28-2014, 05:46 PM