This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is deactivating Facebook a good thing to do?
04-28-2014, 05:36 PM
Is deactivating Facebook a good thing to do?
Back in 2010, the year I first created my account of Facebook, my friends on Facebook used to talk to me, giving me greetings and would take their time to talk to me when I decided to chat with them like I am a good friend of theirs.They even used to give feed-backs about my drawings, ugly or not. Unfortunately, that went downhill right after I graduated high school Gradually, as I became a college student since 2012, only a few friends took time to talk to me and give feedbacks to what I posted on Facebook.However,this year, it has become apparent that no ONE even talked to me.When I checked my account again, I saw my friends had a lot of likes and comment when they post their stuffs on their Facebook while I got nothing or a few people who liked or commented on my posts. Because of this, I felt a bit depressed and sad that my friends ignore me on Facebook like I wasn't there but when they are not on Facebook and they see me in person , they didn't ignore me and treat me kindly than they did on Facebook. So is it a good thing if I tried to deactivate my Facebook account since I felt like a loner?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Is deactivating Facebook a good thing to do? - Amateursummer155 - 04-28-2014 05:36 PM
[] - martin - 04-28-2014, 05:43 PM
[] - Matt - 04-28-2014, 05:51 PM