This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is my wife proud of me?
04-28-2014, 06:10 PM

Ah the joys of Facebook. Many people like her use it to boost their ego. Why does she not include you? Simple because she wants the attention focused on her not you. Like a fantasy world she can communicate with family, chat with her friends, or even get other men to drool over and flirt with her. If your included then in her mind you are infringing in her fantasy world. She likes the attention she gets and wants to keep her life from you seperate from this virtual world she created. What's very concerning is her threatening divorce. She is either addicted to this life on Facebook or she is hiding something on there from you. (side note what married mother of two goes clubbing till 4 in the morning and posts pictures of herself hanging onto other men?) I know you love her but she really needs to grow up and you need to stand up to her because she has very little respect for you by the way she acts.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Is my wife proud of me? - Chuck - 04-28-2014, 05:50 PM
[] - LEYKIS 101 - 04-28-2014, 05:56 PM
[] - ??? - 04-28-2014, 06:02 PM
[] - santobugito - 04-28-2014, 06:08 PM
[] - Bradley - 04-28-2014 06:10 PM