This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
RCN Download Speed is not what I am paying for?
04-28-2014, 06:06 PM
RCN Download Speed is not what I am paying for?
Hi,

I pay for 25mbps download and 5 upload speed through RCN and everynight when I come home from work around 7-10ish my internet speed is always around 1-4 mbps. I have tried calling them and doing all the ways they tell me that should fix the problem but it doesnt work. The thing is the speed is back to normal in the morning and it only gets reduced to 1-4mbps at night around 5 and stays that way until I go to bed. This is unacceptable! They offered to send a tech out to take a look however they will charge me 45$ because I know the tech wont find anything wrong because he will only come during the day when it is fine. Their support thinks I am lying when I tell them this. Is there any other option you guys may know that will help me? I have tried verizon but they overcharge you a crap ton for the same speed.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RCN Download Speed is not what I am paying for? - hissingicicle486 - 04-28-2014 06:06 PM
[] - rowlfe - 04-28-2014, 06:15 PM