This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What Feelings Do I Have For This Friend, Am I Homosexual?
04-28-2014, 06:25 PM
What Feelings Do I Have For This Friend, Am I Homosexual?
my best friend is a girl. im a girl. im not a lesbian or bi but theres just something about my best friend that makes me really happy. when i hang around with her, i feel good. when we have fights i feel really broken hearted. im definitely not developing feelings for her because i know im not a lesbian. when shes mad at me i just cry all the time and i get jealous when my other friends take her away. when i message her on facebook and shes online but doesnt reply i feel i have done something wrong. i constantly ask her if she still likes me and she always says yes. shes my best friend but i dont know if im her best friend back. i always want to meet up with her because i feel she is the only friend i have that i can tell my feelings to. she knows most of my secrets. i guess the reason i dont fight with her is because i dont want to lose her. i hug all my friends beside her, i dont know why. im really confused, i need some help. everytime someone asks me who my best friend is i say her. even if we had a fight i would say her. i dont want to know im homosexual because i definitely know im not, i love a boy and have had many boyfriends in the past. i also always feel like i have to impress her to keep her. i need some advice immediately.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What Feelings Do I Have For This Friend, Am I Homosexual? - Nellie - 04-28-2014 06:25 PM
[] - Uppity Cat - 04-28-2014, 06:34 PM
[] - che - 04-28-2014, 06:43 PM
[] - AnonymousGuy:D - 04-28-2014, 06:50 PM
[] - Christine - 04-28-2014, 06:52 PM