This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I be friends with my ex-friend again and what should I say to her?
04-28-2014, 06:53 PM

You both were clearly not meant to be friends at all and you both have a hand in ruining that. Like someone else said, why would you ever settle for a person that can't really treat you like a decent human being? Do you not have any self-respect for yourself at all? Do you not believe you don't deserve better? Out of all the kinds of people on this planet, you want a person like THAT as your friend?

Also, you said you believe you're an introvert, but you seemed to have been extrovert enough to troll her, which in my opinion was very immature of you to do. Not only that, but it makes you look like you're easily offended, easily hold on to a grudge, and overly sensitive. You don't know how childish that was. So, any chance you may have had to being her friend, YOU ruined that. I would not want to be your friend either.

Leave the past alone, learn from your experiences and your mistakes and move on.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Helen - 04-28-2014, 06:36 PM
[] - Loto - 04-28-2014, 06:42 PM
[] - nurul - 04-28-2014, 06:43 PM
[] - Intellectualterritory764 - 04-28-2014 06:53 PM