This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Boyfriend of 6 years two-timed me?:(?
04-28-2014, 06:53 PM
Boyfriend of 6 years two-timed me?:(?
My bf and I have been together for 6 years, with the last seven months of it being long distance because we go to different colleges (only 1 hour and a half apart). Anyway, two weeks ago I broke up with him because he was taking me for granted and would never make time for me and I could not handle being sad, lonely, and disappointed anymore. It was honestly the hardest thing to do because it has been 6 years and of course I love him. Long story short, we have been on no contact since the breakup, and I just came upon this girls twitter whom he goes to the same school with, who I always thought was just his "friend" referring to him as her boyfriend and "babe" in many of her tweets DURING the time we were still together. I cannot even believe this and I feel so betrayed, and worst of all is I cannot confront him about this because I REALLY do not want to break the no contact we have had and I know it will be pointless. How can I not feel so incredibly hurt...I was 100% faithful for 6 years of my life to him and I cannot believe he could not only cheat on me during the last few months of our relationship, but two time meSad and why was he SOOOO upset when I broke up with him two weeks ago if he already has another girl?? Any advice would be greatSad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Boyfriend of 6 years two-timed me?:(? - CutiePie - 04-28-2014 06:53 PM
[] - Oskar - 04-28-2014, 07:03 PM
[] - michaela - 04-28-2014, 07:03 PM
[] - Lena - 04-28-2014, 07:08 PM