This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want wifi how do I get it?
04-28-2014, 07:21 PM

You need to turn on the wifi on your Laptop and then see on the right hand side of the screen you will find that there is an icon beside your clock. This will tell you if there IS or AINT any WIFI Connections Available in your neighborhood.

If you find that there is.. you can attempt to connect. But you will only be able to connect to the connection(s) that are UNSECURED or that needs no NETWORK KEY. (password)

IF there is NO CONNECTIONS AVAILABLE the you will need to

Pay for INTERNET at your home. When your Internet is installed at your home, the ISP or company that you pay for internet will more than likely give you a WIRELESS ROUTER.

Then you have WIFI in your home.

Keep in mind... then you will have WIFI in your neighborhood. But it's up to you whether you want people to use it or not.

If you don't mind people using it and not having to pay a bill .. just simply don't put a wireless password or NETWORK KEY on it.

If you do mind people using your WIFI that you've had to go and pay for because no one else either had WIFI when you bought your Laptop or everyone that had it had their locked and Secured with Wireless Encryption and it asked you for a NETWORK KEY or Password so you wasn;t able to connect to theirs and get WIFI for free.. then that's when you put a NETWORK KEY or Password on the WIFI that you've had to go out and buy from the company that Installs Internet into your home..

See?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I want wifi how do I get it? - jodie - 04-28-2014, 06:57 PM
[] - Comicbook Reader - 04-28-2014, 07:03 PM
[] - Kevin C - 04-28-2014, 07:05 PM
[] - Nancy - 04-28-2014, 07:15 PM
[] - DrDave - 04-28-2014, 07:15 PM
[] - Ill just - 04-28-2014 07:21 PM
[] - Jayson Bennett - 04-28-2014, 07:26 PM