This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Google too picky in terms of SEO?
04-28-2014, 06:58 PM
Google too picky in terms of SEO?
I think that Google is a little too picky when it comes to SEO. Because they completely ignore well keyword-optimized Websites, and they ban your site if it is well optimized. In other words, they punish you for optimizing your site.

And they don't give well-optimized sites much PR credit either.

As a result, Google can index non-relevant Websites and rank them at the top for your keywords.

Not to mention that Google is very picky about who you link to. You only have a few options for link building in terms of optimizing your Website for Google.

I know that spam is a huge issue on the Internet, and I know that Google tries their best to reduce spam, but I think they take it too far. Googlebot should actually look at the site and determine if it's a spam site or not.

Search engines should rank sites that are well keyword-optimized, which is the point of searching for something. They want to find sites that are optimized for their keywords that they search for, not something that has a bazillion kajillion links.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Google too picky in terms of SEO? - Webman - 04-28-2014 06:58 PM
[] - tekkenfreek236 - 04-28-2014, 07:07 PM
[] - me - 04-28-2014, 07:14 PM
[] - Stuart - 04-28-2014, 07:23 PM
[] - imisidro - 04-28-2014, 07:27 PM
[] - leonard s - 04-28-2014, 07:43 PM