This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Have drugs killed peaches?
04-28-2014, 07:31 PM

Absolutely no suggestion at this point that it was drugs and i think it is sick to post huge rants about her dying from some kind of overdose when the cause of her death is completely unknown,Peaches was actually an intelligent and well educated young woman who had indeed spent some of her youth partying much like many other young people but everything suggests she had in fact completely settled down.

She had a husband and two young children,one who had not yet reached his first birthday,how anyone can be so spiteful about her is beyond me,she had no say in what she was born into and let's face it her life wasn't exactly full of enduring happiness,she watched her parents go through a bitter break up which she has spoken about and how it hurt her,she then watched her own mother go from being a well balanced person to a complete wreck after finding out Hughie Green was her father and losing her partner and then she lost that mother.

Peaches spoke a lot about those things and how difficult they were and for a girl who had seen all of that i am not surprised she had a few years of partying and messing around but despite that she still achieved highly in her A levels and was offered a place at university,yes she was advantaged in the sense that she was given work that your average student wouldn't get because of her father's connections but so what?

Bob Geldof who lost his own mother when he was 7 did a huge amount for people who were not advantaged,if his children got some work because of his status then so be it.

None of those things meant she died from drugs or was spoiled,she was by all accounts a doting mother who stated herself that she was desperate to get it right because of her own childhood,she certainly never had any sense of status about her in the area she was living,she may have been extroverted in her career and on the internet but no one living around here (i live 9 miles away myself) ever had any reason to say anything negative about her or think she was some kind of spoiled brat who was living some kind of hollywood type existence on drugs.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Roger K - 04-28-2014, 07:07 PM
[] - teeny-tinyvacation628 - 04-28-2014, 07:09 PM
[] - Hardy Har Har - 04-28-2014, 07:12 PM
[] - Karl - 04-28-2014, 07:17 PM
[] - Weasel McWeasel - 04-28-2014, 07:24 PM
[] - i'm nice guy - 04-28-2014, 07:25 PM
[] - SayItRight - 04-28-2014 07:31 PM
[] - Natalie - 04-28-2014, 07:37 PM
[] - John W - 04-28-2014, 07:42 PM