This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it possible to add metadata to a Wordpress site without a Plugin?
04-28-2014, 07:10 PM
Is it possible to add metadata to a Wordpress site without a Plugin?
Hello,

I am a complete beginner in SEO and I have downloaded SEO Quake to diagnose the different sections on my site to see how search engine friendly they are. Turns out not at all friendly and I need to add metadata.
I can't install a plugin without a friend who hosts my website, and he's taking a while to get back to me about the plugin - so is there a way to add metadata without installing a plugin? There is also a section on SEO Quake about headers H1, H2... all the way to H6. Most of those only have 1/2 underneath and it's mainly is the H2/H3 sections. How do I add more header tags with my keywords?
Please helllllpppp I need to get my website boosted so that people can see my work and commission me!
Thanks you Jake and Harunar for your answers, I really appreciate it. I think the hosting platform is restricted because i am unable to log in myself. He has to 'sort it out' for me basically... I'll wait for him to get back to me!

Thank you again!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Is it possible to add metadata to a Wordpress site without a Plugin? - Lora Elyse Photography - 04-28-2014 07:10 PM
[] - Jake - 04-28-2014, 07:13 PM
[] - Harunar - 04-28-2014, 07:19 PM
[] - John Ashtone - 04-28-2014, 07:25 PM
[] - Tauseef Azhar - 04-28-2014, 07:27 PM