This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which of these brings more traffic to your blog?
04-28-2014, 07:24 PM
Which of these brings more traffic to your blog?
Hey guys,

To all of you who have created a blog and got some good traffic with google SEO, I have a question.

Let's say, you have a choice between making blog posts about very common google searches and making posts about lesser-searched topics with equally less competition, which one should I go for if my blog is new?

Example: Writing about "weight loss" - a lot of competition (let's say 10 000 000 other websites) but a lot of searches (let's say 100 000) or making a post about "how to reduce weight when you are pregnant with twins" (let's say 1000 other websites but only 10 searches per month).

I hope I made clear that the ratio between searches and google competition is equal each time. So what's best to go for when creating a new blog? Going for lots of traffic in a shark tank or being a big fish in a small pond? I appreciate if anyone has tried both and can let me know how their post views developed, which ones got more traffic.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Which of these brings more traffic to your blog? - Michael - 04-28-2014 07:24 PM
[] - ... - 04-28-2014, 07:32 PM
[] - MADLUV - 04-28-2014, 07:37 PM
[] - Scott - 04-28-2014, 07:44 PM
[] - justin - 04-28-2014, 07:48 PM