This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Something weird is happening with me?
10-15-2012, 09:32 PM

Hey,
well the logical way to explain it is, of course, that this is merely coincidence! As weird as it may seem to you, coincidence is the most logical way to explain it. Also, you may only be noticing these Jimmy Neutron Facebook posts now that you've had that memory. Once you remember something, your mind is much more alert on that topic. Say, for example, you think the word "honky-dory" is funny, all of the sudden your brain will recognize every time a person says that word whereas before you kind of ignored it.

Obviously, on the flip side, this could be paranormal. There is no way to explain these things. On a personal note, I've had instances where a sort of barely-there fake memory passes through me and then the actual scenario I envisioned happens seconds later. These experiences cannot be explained. However, I think paranormal activity is kind of odd if the "spirits" are sending you messages on Facebook.

Hope this helps! Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Adam - 10-15-2012 09:32 PM
[] - Misty - 10-15-2012, 09:32 PM
[] - Shamim Reza - 10-15-2012, 09:32 PM
[] - thaddeusslamp - 10-15-2012, 09:32 PM