This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should i do with my life and future life?
04-28-2014, 07:49 PM
What should i do with my life and future life?
My life, is not, worth living I am 15 i have shit grades at the moment I am doing 4 GCSE's which are Geography,resistant materials,maths,English and Btec Science even though I got the same grade as someone who is doing double science but the head of science wants to move me down anyway. I am doing creative I media worth a B if I pass it. I won't be able to compete with other people to get into 6th forms or college or jobs. I haven't had a proper girlfriend since 2006. I go to air cadets and I seem very quiet there which I don't know what to do about. My parents are always fighting and I have 2 biological brothers one I have not even meet. I have 4 step brothers with special needs and now 3 of them are in care. I get forced to wake up at 6:30am to look after my special needs step brother; I take it in turns. I have moved school 15 times and did not get a chance to do SAT'S. I WORK really hard at school but I doesn't pay off. I end up drinking beer with my friends are robbing the local corner shop. I am very tall and wear glasses and no girl likes that. The only pleasure I have is masturbating and playing COD. I am in extra help for maths which takes off a GCSE option. My brother is doing 9 and is younger then me, I am happy for him but it is embarrassing for me when my grandma says he is like her other daughter who is a social worker as doesn't have special needs like my mum has.I am even so sad I ask this on Yahoo answers. What should I do with my life and future life.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What should i do with my life and future life? - Adam - 04-28-2014 07:49 PM
[] - RJ - 04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
[] - Ryan - 04-28-2014, 08:06 PM
[] - Anika - 04-28-2014, 08:08 PM