This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm in love with my teacher and he's a Jehovah's Witness?
04-28-2014, 08:25 PM
I'm in love with my teacher and he's a Jehovah's Witness?
He's been my teacher since grade 4-6. His clothed are just simple and he's not that attractive but he has a good looking pointy nose. i'm really playful around him when i was grade 4.

And when i turned grade 5 i'm still playful around him and i starts to tease him and he teases me too and that's all. He started to tell stories about bible and it was really interesting.

And then i turned grade 6 he continued to tell us about Bible and this year was really weird coz i always smile when he's around me.

In the graduation Ceremony i felt sad coz i won't see him again and also my bestfriend, MY FACE LOOKS LIKE A WITCH AND MY STYLE WAS SO OLD FASHIONED!i don't care what people thinks about me but i don't want him to think that i'm ugly or something. When i'm in my bed, i opened my FB and i saw that he posted my Horrible Pic and i chatted him right away but he said it's not ugly, then i posted my grad pics then i uploaded my cute pic and he commented on it, i said that i accidentally posted it on FB, he said that it's ok. He video chatted me and i was super happy but after 4 days he didn't chat or call me, i know that i'm not important to him i want to forget him but i just ended up missing him. He chatted me today And i feel so happy coz it's been 25 days since he talked to me.

I've been first honor since grade 3, 5-6
I'm already a first year high school student, i'm just 13 and he's 29 it's ok if they don't celebrate some occasions. I need your advice. My English Sucks xD

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I'm in love with my teacher and he's a Jehovah's Witness? - quietlight256 - 04-28-2014 08:25 PM
[] - hasamune - 04-28-2014, 08:26 PM
[] - petiteturkey658 - 04-28-2014, 08:28 PM
[] - J-Dawg - 04-28-2014, 08:34 PM
[] - Poopyface McGee - 04-28-2014, 08:37 PM
[] - Otto - 04-28-2014, 08:43 PM