This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm in love with a guy who thinks I'm a freak?
04-28-2014, 08:34 PM
I'm in love with a guy who thinks I'm a freak?
So I'm 15 years old, and gay, and there is a guy I like who is gay, neither one of us are out I know he is gay from friends telling me, anyway I got to talking to him on fb ( we met once through friends) and we would talk a lot and when I get nervous. I babble so I would say stupid things and I invited him to a movie even though we met in person 1 time and only talked for a month so ever since then he has ignored me and probobly thinks I'm a freak I have tried to say hi over fb but he just ignores it I just wanna know how to be friends with him now and then maybe later on start something. Also I have heard of the guys he has dated and I'm not trying to sound full of myself but I am a fairly nice looking guy and these guys, not so much. Also me and him like a lot of the same things so I don't know what he doesn't see in me so I just wanna know how to get him back in my life

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I'm in love with a guy who thinks I'm a freak? - Amazingflock608 - 04-28-2014 08:34 PM
[] - Marq JPAA - 04-28-2014, 08:41 PM
[] - Pavala - 04-28-2014, 08:50 PM